or call 0116 403 0235
Nissan Qashqai Leasing - Ready2Lease
You can view our Nissan Qashqai deals below. We have access to some of the best deals in country for Nissan Qashqai's and often hold stock available in a short period or the ability to secure best rates now for future requirements. The New Nissan Qashqai 1.5 E Power is available now from Ready2Lease. If you are looking to lease a Nissan Qashqai you have come to the right place, here you will find the cheapest Nissan Qashqai lease deals in the UK.
We are a Nissan Leasing specialist, please call us on 0116 4030235 with your requirements.
Which models of Nissan Qashqai are available to lease?
The 2023 Nissan Qashqai has five different trim levels to choose from. We give you a quick overview below to help your decision making process in leasing a Qashqai. Entry level models are generally available as 140ps or 158ps manual, with all except the Visia available with an automatic gearbox. Higher spec models also offer 4-Wheel drive and the all new e-power engine. All vehicles have mulitple colour options that you can view below.
Nissan Qashqai Visia (2023) - Available as a 140 Mild Hybird (MH) Manual 2WD only. Trim level includes 7" Digital meter display, Front & Rear LED Lights, Intelligent cruise control & Traffic sign recognition. Rear parking sensors and a 504L Boot.
Nissan Qashqai Acenta Premium (2023) - This trim can be ordered as a 140 Mild Hybird OR a 158 Mild Hybird. You can choose from a manual 6-speed gearbox or a fully automatic (known as XTronic). Features include 17" alloys, an 8 Inch Nissan Connect Display, rear view camera, I-Key, Apple car play and Android Auto (wired only) and Dual automatic air conditioning.
Nissan Qashqai N-Connecta (2023) - Multitple engine choices are unlocked in this trim level, including, 140 or 158 2-Wheel drive Mild Hybird, 158 Mild Hybrid Xtronic (automatic), 158 4-Wheel drive Mild Hybrid Xtronic and a range topping 190 e-power 2-Wheel drive automatic. Additional features over the Acenta Premium are 18" Diamond cut alloys, privacy glass, 12.3" Nissan Connect with wireless Apple car play, around view monitor, front parking sensors and ambient lighting.
Nissan Qashqai Tekna (2023) - With the same 5 engines to choose from as the the N-connecta, additional features include 19" alloys, ProPilot assit with Navi-Link or Drive assist, hands free power tail gate & wireless charging pad.
Nissan Qashqai Tekna + (2023) - The absolute top of the range in the 2023 Nissan Qashqai line up. Available as any of the top four engines (140ps excluded). Additional top spec features include 20" alloys, Quilted premium leather front seats, front seat massage functions with 3 settings, Bose sound system, LED front fog light and Advanced I-Key with driver seat & exterior mirror memory.
What is the process for leasing a Nissan Qashqai?
1) First of all you need to consider which model is right for you. Our most popular seller is the Qashqai Acenta Premium. We offer all varaints of the Qashqai, most available as a 140psor 158ps, Six-Speed manual or Xtronic (Automatic gearbox) and the new for 2023 1.5 190ps e-power.
2) Next you need to decide how long you want the vehicle for (24 months, 36 months, 48 months or 60 months). You also need to consider how many miles you need annualy (5,000 miles minimum). And finally how many rentals you wish to pay in advance.
3) Once you know what you need (if you are not sure, please call us to discuss!) then you need to contact us for a formal quote and credit application. All of this can be done either online or over the phone.
4) If you application is accepted you will be asked to sign an order form, which acknowledges your order and its specifics. We will also ask you to provide a copy of your driving licence and a utility bill.
5) When your vehicle is ready or on your desired delivery date, we will contact you to arrange delivery. Delivery to UK mainland is free, Scottish Highlands carry an extra cost which we will discuss with you if required.
6) You must ensure you have the vehicle fully insured from the day of delivery up to the end of the lease.
Top Tips for leasing a car
Leasing a car can some with some jargon and some things might not be as easy to understand as they could be. We've detailed some leasing top tips below to help you understand some of the phrases and terms you might see or hear, and why they are how they are.
Road Tax - With all lease deals provided by Ready2Lease, your road tax, known as RFL or Road Fund Licence is included in the price you see online. You are not required to arrange the road tax or make payment, that is all done for you. It is important to note however that some lenders will pass on any government increase in road tax to the end user at some point during your contract. This dosent happen often, and the increase is normally minimal. Your lender will write to you and advise if this is the case.
Lease contract lengths - Most lease deals are cheaper monthly on longer periods. This is because the depriciation curve is steeper in the first few years, so having it for longer averages out that depriciation and reduces the monthly cost.
Initial rentals- All deals give you an oppurutnity to pay 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 rentals in advance. The amount you choose reflects your initial payment, and affects your monthly payment. By paying more in advance you reduce the monthly cost and vice versa. However it is important to note that the total amount payable remains the same, the cost is just spread differently.
Solid Paint, Metallic paint and Pearlescent paint - Most vehicles offer a choice of colours, all models have a free option, which is often Red, white or blue, but this varies from model to model. Some models have free metallic or pearl paint choice. It is also likely that most paint options are not free, and should be added to your rental cost. We will never ask you to pay for the paint option up front.
History of the Nissan Qashqai
The Nissan Qashqai is a compact crossover SUV that was first introduced in 2006. It is also known as the Nissan Dualis in Japan and the Nissan Rogue Sport in the United States. The Qashqai is designed for urban driving and features a spacious interior, comfortable seats, and advanced safety features. It is available with a variety of engines, including gasoline, diesel, and hybrid options. The previous most recent version of the Qashqai was introduced in 2021 and features updated technology and styling. The Qashqai is popular in many countries around the world and has received numerous awards for its design and performance.
Pro's and Con's of leasing a new car
1. Lower monthly payments compared to buying a car.
2. You can drive a new car every few years without worrying about the depreciation value.
3. Maintenance and repair costs are usually covered under warranty.
4. There are no hassles in selling the car when the lease term ends.
1. You won't own the car at the end of the lease term.
2. There are mileage limits, and you may face additional fees if you exceed them.
3. Any damage beyond "normal wear and tear" may result in additional charges.
Ultimately, whether to lease a car or not depends on your personal financial situation and preferences. It's a good idea to carefully weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
What colours does the new Qashqai come in?
Qashqai Blade Silver
Qashqai Gun Metallic
Qashqai Ink Blue
Qashqai Pearl Black
Qashqai Pearl Ceramic Grey
Qashqai Pearl White Storm
Qashqai Solid Red
Qashqai Fuji Sunset Red
Qashqai Magnetic Blue
Qashqai Solid White
The All New Nissan Qashqai E-Power 2023
Welcome to the all new 2023 Nissan Qashqai, available today from Ready2Lease. The 2023 Qashqai is all about the engine. An all new 1.5 Petrol / Hybrid engines throws out a speedy 190 horse power whilst still acheiving an average combined MPG of 53.3 and 120g C02. Built for the modern family with plenty of boot space, 4 big doors and plenty of internal space for storage and people. One of our favourite options with this vehicle is the panoramic glass roof, often referred to as "Glass roof" in the advert or listing for lease deals. The glass roof on a bright british day opens up the skies and puts down the technology.